- Cancellations, rescheduling, and deposit policies are at the discretion of each artist. Please read the instructions and policies your artist provides carefully!
- Masks are optional but strongly encouraged. Please have proof of vaccination if you choose to take off your mask!
- Please practice social distancing during your visit as much as possible.
- Please arrive at your appointment promptly. Do not arrive more than 10 minutes early!
- We have a no guest policy on sitting in on the appointment. Please only bring yourself to the appointment as guests will be asked to leave!
- Please bring a valid, government-issued ID. It is illegal in the State of New York to tattoo anyone under the age of 18, even with parental consent.
- No food or alcoholic beverages are allowed during your visit.
- We are consistently monitoring and complying with the New York State mandated travel advisory. Please refer to the travel advisory here if you are coming from out of town.
- If you feel sick or are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or were in contact with someone who has symptoms, please let us know immediately and do not come to your appointment. We will reschedule your appointment after your self-quarantine is over.
- We accept all the major credit cards except American Express, as well as cash.
- Due to intellectual property rights, our artists do not share designs before your appointment. Your design will be ready at the beginning of your appointment and you will be able to make as many modifications and alterations as you please.
- Please eat something before your appointment to prevent low blood pressure! If you have health concerns with lightheadedness and reaction to pain, bring some sugary snacks to help during your appointment.
- We cannot tattoo anyone who is currently pregnant or breastfeeding due to health concerns.
- Pricing is subject to change according to design, size in inches, details, color preferences, placement on the body, and the artist's rate. Please talk to your artist about the pricing before your session starts.
*Guidelines apply to everyone. If you fail to follow these guidelines, you will be asked to leave our premises, your appointment will be canceled, and your deposit will not be refunded.